An easy to understand workflow that takes your images to a whole new level
Learn an editing philosophy. This course covers the tools of the software but offers a much deeper look into editing as a creative idea.
Selective adjustments to maximise your editing potential. Brushes, Graduated Filters, Radial Filters, Range Masks and More.
Experienced instructor with well communicated ideas
8 start to finish edits with RAW files included.
Watch as many times as you like.
More thanks 5 hours of tutorials.
Lightroom and Photoshop Version for one price. Same topics covered in both interfaces.
- How To Use This Course
2. PART 1 - CREATIVE CONCEPTS
- Chapter 1 - Global VS Local Adjustments - Key Principle
- Chapter 2 - Patience and Pacing - Go Slowly
- Chapter 3 - Vision, Editing Styles and Lighting
- Chapter 4 - Directionality
PART 2 - TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Intro Bridge and Camera RAW
- Chapter 1 - The Basic Panel
- Chapter 2 - White Balance - The Basics
- Chapter 3 - The Foundation of Great Colour - White Balance
- Chapter 4 - Creative White Balance
- Chapter 5 - Chromatic Aberration / Lens Correction Filter
- Chapter 6 - HSL Slider
- Chapter 7 - Brush - Intro
- Chapter 8 - Graduated Tool
- Chapter 9 - Radial Filter
- Chapter 10 - Range Masking
- Chapter 11 - Controlling Highlights Part 1
- Chapter 12 - Controlling Highlights Part 2
- Chapter 13 - Controlling Shadows
- Chapter 14 - Colour and Range Masks
- Chapter 15 - Atmosphere and Depth - Technique and Tips
- Chapter 16 - HDR and Manual Blending
- Chapter 17 - Manual Blending Photoshop
- Chapter 18 - Object Removal
PART 3 - WORK ALONG START TO FINISH EDITS
- Introduction - Workflow Breakdown and Creatives
- Chapter 1 - Details All Over - Part 1
- Chapter 2 - Details All Over - Part 2
- Chapter 3 - Dark and Moody Part 1
- Chapter 4 - Dark and Moody Part 2
- Chapter 5 - Dark and Moody Part 3
- Chapter 6 - High Key - Part 1
- Chapter 7 - High Key - Part 2
- Chapter 8 - Black and White
- Conclusion and Thanks
Should I get the Photoshop or Lightroom online course?
While the interface is different between Camera RAW or Lightroom they have essentially the same engine when it comes to the actual processing of the images. When you purchase the course you get both versions for just one price. If you are a total beginner we suggest learning the Lightroom. While Lightroom and Camera RAW have the same engine for editing Lightroom has additional functionality around photo organisation for example that might be of use when starting out.
Can I rewatch the course?
Yes, 100%. The course is yours for life and you can pause, rewatch, start again as many times as you like.
Can I watch the course offline?
Yes. all videos can be downloaded for offline viewing. However, we have created a great interface that remembers your progress, contains files for download, and is really easy to use. As long as you are online there is no need to download the videos
Are files provided to work along with?
Yes. We provide work along files for all chapters through section 2 and 3. In Section 3 when we are looking at the start to finish edits they are provided in RAW format.